Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas 2014







hew! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Christmas past obviously had not forgotten, although these days I would spend toes (I’;m not very fond of the holidays). ButPoliteness does brave , from here I want to congratulate Christmas in the best way I can think with a little holiday inspiration. Do not know about you, but for me the more simple the decor better.









;



Ah! if behind this screen are touched some lucky lottery yesterday, a good cava to the health of others

icon wink Merry Christmas 2014 home design
I’;ll settle with the gifts Santa is drunk, because I have not seen a euro. Let’;s see if I have vacation next week, I start to shape my dreams bloggers, there’;s that …



S friends Merry Christmas!













Merry Christmas 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment