Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A minimalist Christmas tree as a support for your cards




Call me old, but I think even Christmas cards for Whatsapp and diverse social ne2rks are nice and such, I still love me postcards that arrive by mail. Since childhood I loved to open the mailbox these days and see the congratulations were received at my house, come increasingly less, but maybe that’;s why they still have more charm.


When I was little my parents placed the cards received at home as decoration , filling them with the Christmas decorations, I bet that house many of you also did. If you still receive some of those Christmas cards in your home, you can place them on a minimalist tree and Christmas decorations getting the original as seen in the photos of this article.

d81bc Card Display Final S A minimalist Christmas tree as a support for your cards diy


Instead of placing the Christmas cards in the cabinet room, the idea is to concentrate them all on a panel with a tree, wall or tree that can be made ​​of cardboard or wood. You can even replace a traditional Christmas tree and has the advantage of taking up less space.


I really love the idea and it seems like a good way to keep alive the tradition of sending postcards greeting the holidays and the new for those who do not live near year.Message via mobile is not bad, but the cards are much nicer, do not you think?







A minimalist Christmas tree as a support for your cards

No comments:

Post a Comment