Monday, December 23, 2013

Garden tools with more style




Most of you know that while I love them, they give me fatal plants and therefore presumably this set of gardening tools will not be the gift I asked the Magi. But even though I will not use it, at least not while my relationship with the flora does not improve, it is so nice that I could not resist sharing it with you.


It is a gardening tool set that is perfect to give to those who take time to care for your plants, but also those who do not. Who knows, you might just as cool to see some interest how are you the tools to cultivate the ability to increase and improve.

51155 Internoitaliano Orte Garden Tools 10 600x450 Garden tools with more style outdoor


Do not think that I would not have my own urban garden,but that does not happen between me very well and I have not much free time to attend to, the truth is that I have not tried yet. I know many of you the same thing will happen to me and as a start maybe we can start with us with a nice set of tools.


The design is by Giulio Iacchetti has achieved a perfect blend of natural colors and an edgy shape and very original.







Garden tools with more style

No comments:

Post a Comment