Friday, November 22, 2013

Living in the stars, Daniel López




In presenting new curved l LG TV, I could see first hand, the artist, the work of Daniel Lopez, astrophotographer space agencies . It was to demonstrate the clarity and realism of the images on the TV screen, but I could only think about how those works of art could decorate spaces for themselves.


After the presentation I went right to talk with Daniel and I can assure you I have not met a more accessible and charming artist. She is currently exhibiting at the Planetarium of Madrid and the international space agency is based in Robledo de Chavela. Nothing more I begin to see his work, I remembered a company, of which I spoke a while ago, that turns your photos into wall paper,Mr. Perswall , and imagined how would one of your pictures on a wall, a dream come true for a child’;s bedroom .



de098 paisajes nocturnos 49


Daniel Lopez, among many other things talked aboutastrophotography , these images where there is highcontrast between the black of the sky and the stars , shadows of the landscape and objects in the sky as the Milky Way, ideal for presenting a tele curve (adapting to the curvature of the eye) and has also introduced a new color and having “infinite contrast” and the color quality is exquisite and a viewing angle of 180 º.


aac1d Arco via lactea

With the web of Daniel in the iPad I went to school to pick up my dwarves and when I taught, a circle of children was around me commenting that “looked like another planet”, “is Tatooine” (for non-experts the Star Wars saga, this is a planet where Obi-Wan Kenobi, one of the protagonists) lives. Some more fanciful child spoke to put it on the roof of your room and so see the Milky Way at bedtime.


aac1d GTC Lactea DLopez aac1d paisajes nocturnos DLopez

Although just to have framed me look awesome. Again the photograph makes us shudder and rises to the level of art . If you are interested in seeing the work of Daniel, hisTimelapses (photographic technique shows different patterns or events that usually happen at very slow and imperceptible to the human eye speeds. The visual effect achieved in the time-lapse is everything that has been captured from moving very quickly, perfect for sunsets, moving clouds, etc.)


aac1d GTC Lactea 360 DLopez

Finally and for your delight staff, I leave you with the videoLIGHT , a collection of the work of Daniel TimelapsesCanary made ​​during the past 3 years







Living in the stars, Daniel López

No comments:

Post a Comment